Are you adventurous? Is the thought of finding your way through a foreign country more thrilling than scary to you? Try one of our self-guided tours of Europe. For this option, we’ll develop an itinerary for you, book your lodging, make dining recommendations, pre-book skip-the-line tickets, and make suggestions of other things to see and do, in the same way that we design a guided private tour. Only, with this option, you’ll be on your own! In your final packet, you’ll have your itinerary, maps, and complete lodging list. See our “Favorite Itineraries” for ideas on destinations.
Get started with a non-refundable trip design fee of $250. After that, rates start at US $100 for each day of your trip (depending on logistics involved) and include:
- Itinerary development
- Hotel recommendations and reservations
- Skip-the-line passes for attractions when available
- Recommendations for what to see and do
- Maps and driving times / planning
- Other special arrangements